Thursday, July 20, 2006

Weekend Preview

Weekend Preview
This will be another of those straight forward, simple weekends for me.

Saturday is the Comic Con and Sunday is dissertation writing and some odds and ends. Simple, isn’t that now. I do have a couple of errands to run and those will be on Sunday since I will be doing Comic Con activities for almost all day on Saturday.

Babe of the Moment
Two views of the babe of the Moment, one is sitting and one is standing. You can discuss the significance of the photos among yourselves. It is a nice chair isn’t it?





I think I will be cycling in a new Babe of the Moment sometime next week as I finish off the remaining, unviewed Cora Linn photos.


Be well and stay happy and I will be back with the Sunday Weekend Update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home