Sunday, January 21, 2007

Weekend Update - January 21st

Weekend Update
Well, I worked on lesson plans for next week for all five of my classes. This was not my first choice for a fun-filled activity for the weekend. I did get my study guide out to my students. Hopefully, they will apply themselves and I won’t have too many that fail the mid-term examination on Wednesday night.

Kindly Dr. Drill N. Fill
I went to see my dentist, kindly Dr. Drill N. Fill, on Saturday for my semi-annual tooth scrape and check up. It turns out that my teeth are in good shape. I do not need any corrective work and I am good for another six months.

That was nice to hear.

Visitors
We had an off week in visitors this past week. I think this is largely due to my schedule change and working two consecutive nights a week. My schedule will change again at the end of February so maybe we can get back to the regular posting schedule.

We had visitors from Poland [2], China [2], Sweden, Canada, Hong Kong, Germany [2], Spain, Texas [2], Singapore [2], Thailand, Philippines [2], Saudi Arabia, and the United Kingdom.

We had no curious visitors this week.

We had three looker visitors who viewed thirteen pages in six minutes; twelve pages in seventeen minutes; and ten pages in three minutes.

I do appreciate each of you that visit the blog. If you find the blog entertaining, why not tell your friends so they can experience the blog.

Woman of the Moment
I thought I would explain why I have a Woman of the Moment. I think this all started back when I served in the United States Navy on board the USS Leonard F. Mason, a destroyer from the Pacific Fleet during the Viet Nam War. When the ship was in the combat zone, the copies of Stars and Stripes, the military newspaper that we received, always had a black and white photo of a young woman in a bikini on the back cover.


This is a photo of the Mason from when I served on board her.

That seemed like a nice touch for those of us who were serving our country along way from home.

The current version of the Star Stripes young woman is Jamie Frontz. She will be with us for another week or so.





Komyo Ga Tsuji and Dae Joyoung
The Komyo Ga Tsuji series ended last night as I thought it would. All of the story arcs were nicely cleaned up and there was resolution. This now frees up some of my Saturday night time.

I made an interesting discovery with Dae Joyoung on Saturday night I stumbled onto an episode broadcast. It seems the show is being broadcast on Saturday and Sunday nights. This helped explain why last Sunday, in the middle of a major battle, the show jumped to a woman in labor. I think I need to spend another week with the program before I understand what is going on.


I wish I had more to say but this was a really thin weekend for activities for me. I hope you had a more exciting weekend than I did.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home