Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
Today in my Brother’s birthday. I hope he enjoyed the personalized M&Ms I sent him. I picked out his old school colors and had the school motto printed on the M&Ms.

Sweet.

Odds and Ends
I didn’t put the Monday posting up on time because I didn’t get home from school until really late. Then, I just grabbed some food and went to bed. I was tired.

I had another student added to my Monday night class. I am now up to thirty six students. At least, the school is not going to add any more students to the class. That is nice.

Call me naïve or overly optimistic. My Monday class is designed to help students get a job after graduation. The placement people are part of the class. I would have thought that an offer of resume help would have been jumped on. I know I didn’t have anything like that when I graduated. What really surprised me was that some students had not even made an effort to submit a resume for review and assistance.

What are they waiting for? Graduation is about nine weeks away. The students need to get moving because hiring will slack off in December; managers will defer hiring until the start of the New Year for budgetary reasons.

One of our local weather newsreaders couldn’t believe that there was snow on the local mountains after the weekend rain. Maybe he should have remembered what he read last week. He said there might be snow in the upper elevations of the local mountains.

Guess where the snow was? That’s right, in the upper elevations. The higher up you are the colder it gets. Snow will last so long as it is cold.

It all seems so logical and reasonable to me. Maybe I should try out for a job as a weather newsreader.

I emailed the Princess about going to the rehearsal dinner. She knew that I would be there. I wanted to know what they will serve for dinner. Dinner looks pretty good now; bar-be-qued chicken and ribs and pulled pork. She said it was your basic Southern bar-be-que. She also said there would be a full bar.

Yummy.

I will sleep well on Friday night before the wedding for sure.

Woman of the Moment
I decided to make a minor change to the Woman of the Moment feature. I am going to cut back on the frequency of the feature. Speed Options web site, a major source for models, is still not functioning properly and hasn’t been updated since end of June. I need to conserve the models so that I don’t run out of models. This new change will start when I run out of Mary Castro photos.





Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home