Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend Update - September 30th

Weekend Update
Doug and I picked up our dinner to go on Thursday from Fatburger. We both had Kingburger meals. The dinner was particularly nice because I had a coupon for a free order of French fried onion rings.

Then, on Friday, I had lunch with an old co-worker. He paid for the lunch so I was more than ready to eat for free. We talked about the direction the old company is going and we were both confused. We failed to see any value in the direction it is going in. I think the old company is going to face some hard times ahead and it may not make it to the end of the road the new CEO has planned for it.

Doug and I are going out to dinner tonight. This is one reason why this will be a shorter than usual Weekend Update posting. We will be at Fleming’s in Newport Beach; Amy will be our server, if she is working tonight.

Visitors
We had visitors from United Kingdom [2], Australia [4], Sweden [2], Ireland, Japan [4], Texas [4], Poland [2], Spain [2], Singapore, Cote D’Ivorie, Taiwan, Jordan, Germany [3], Canada, Costa Rica, Netherlands, Korea, and Italy.

We had one visitor who stopped by and stayed for eighteen minutes.

I do appreciate all of you who take time out of your schedules and activities to visit the blog.

Football [American Football]
Or Footie as my English friend Adrian would say. Whatever term you use, it was a good weekend for me.

It started off on Friday night when my old high school, San Marino High School, won its game. I think the school is either 4 and 0 or 3 and 1. I know they won the last three games including Friday’s game with a reported score of 75 to 0.

That has to be a misprint. I can’t imagine any high school coach would run the score up like that. What sort of a lesson are you teaching your young players?

What makes the victory so is the student body. There are a large number of Asian American students who are small and not the best players when it comes to a physical game like football.

The good results continued on Saturday when our Utes prevailed over Utah State University in Salt Lake City 34 to 18. It was a nice satisfying victory for the Utes. They played well in all phases of the game; holding Utah State to only two touchdowns, one in each half, and a field goal.

Sweet.

Then, on Sunday, my long suffering Oakland Raiders won on the road and beat Miami, 35 to 17. It looks like the new Raider coach, Lane Kiffen, has the Silver and Black back on track.

The Princess will be happy because our Utes won and her second school, the University of South Carolina, also won. The Tarheels beat Mississippi State University 35 to 21. She calls it the original USC; he uncle has failed to see any humor in that concept.

I guess the only one who is unhappy is my Brother because his University of Southern California Trojans fell out of the Number 1 ranking in the AP Coaches poll to the second spot.

Woman of the Moment
I haven’t found a new Woman of the Moment yet. I did spend some time on Saturday on the search. I had some ideas but they did not work out that well in terms of images. I had considered Ayesha Dharker, an Indian actress, and Jessica Alba. In the end, I remained undecided.

Finally, I made a decision to go with the Weekend Bonus Feature models for the time being. For the next few days, the Woman of the Moment will be Tamao Sato, a Japanese actress who measures 33 – 22 – 33 inches or 83 – 57 – 84 centimeters. Tamao is 62 inches – 157 centimeters tall. She was born in January 1977.

The only film that I have seen Tamao Sato act in was 2LDK with Eiko Koike. 2LDK is a fascinating film since it only uses these two actors and the film is short in their apartment. I really enjoyed the film.






I hope you all had a good weekend. I did.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home