Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Scattered Sunshine

Scattered Sunshine
We are having scattered sunshine today in Southern California. The local weather news readers have been going overboard at the thought of a big rain storm coming to the area. We get excited about rain; it comes from living on the edge of a desert.

There was some rain last night but it came after I was sound asleep and it had stopped by the time I drove to school this morning. I picked some mist and a few drops on my way to school. So far, there has been no rain where I am. It has rained everywhere else today.

I find the weather news readers are more like clowns but without the humor and big red noses. I do miss the seltzer water bottles.

Star Trek – The Tour
Star Trek – The Tour opened in Long Beach over the weekend. It is a collection of all things Star Trek, covering all of the television shows and the films, including the one that will open later this year. I think it will be in town until February 18th.

Maybe I should have gone to the Star Trek exhibition instead of seeing CLOVERFIELD on Sunday. I am almost certain that I would have had a better time.

Doug
Doug called me this morning as I was driving home from school.

Doug is planning to stop bye the flat for a couple days beginning on Wednesday afternoon. We plan to visit the gelato and home made ice cream store in Manhattan Beach. It will probably rain tomorrow with my luck.


I know this is a short posting but it was a dull day.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home