Wednesday, July 09, 2008

One of the Troubles with Blogging

One of the Troubles with Blogging
I am often faced with the fact that I have nothing to say on days like today. This usually happens after I have large weekend posts, last Friday and Sunday. I tend to dump everything into the blog postings and then have nothing to say today.

I forgot to mention the Prelude managed to average a nifty 28.5 miles to the gallon on the last tank of gasoline. I could have done better if I had driven a little slower. Still, I am pleased that my almost twenty year old car can turn in this level of performance.

Then, I made a decision to generally limit myself to only one large ice blended, half mocha, half white chocolate with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce in the cup and on the whipped cream drink a week. I do particularly enjoy these very cold drinks. I don’t enjoy all of the calories but my oncologists would like to see me drink more of these ice blended drinks.

Reheating the remains of my chicken burrito from last night at El Gringo was not what I had expected. It tasted a bit on the flat side.

Looking ahead, the newest film in the MUMMY series comes out on Friday in the States. If all goes well, I will probably find time over the weekend to see it on the big screen. I have enjoyed the other films in the series. I think it will be nice to have the film shot in a place other than Egypt.

I get to have another MRI scan on Friday morning. This is not too difficult for me; Doug will not be coming up for the scan since it is uncomplicated. I don’t think the scan will interfere with seeing the film.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home