Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Weekend Residue

Weekend Residue
The Prelude logged 349,000 miles or 561,000 kilometers on my way home from having dinner with Merit tonight. With a little luck, the Prelude ought to clear 350,000 miles sometime in August.

With a little more luck on my part, I may be able to see the Prelude reach 500,000 miles but that will take some time to achieve.

Sweet for me.

As usual, I had Dinner with Merit at El Gringo tonight. I had a chicken burrito and I was only able to finish about half of it. I will finish the burrito off at either lunch or dinner tomorrow.

Merit and I had discussed the need for a new Summer photo last week. Merit agreed to the idea of a Summer image. Unfortunately, the photos were a disappointment for me so I deleted them from the camera. Maybe I will try again next week or just give up and continue to use the images that I have now.

I had a nice long phone call from the Princess tonight. We talked about a lot of things, mostly the 4th of July and the status of her tea supply. It is on the lowish side so I will send her some more tea next week. The Princess told me how one woman in her office was raving about one of the teas and how she tried to find some locally in Seattle.

I went online and found the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf web site. I sent the Princess the URL to her office email so she could send it around to others in the office that were craving specialty teas.

I am a really good Dad I think.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home