Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cloudy at the Beach

Cloudy at the Coast
I had planned to make a short trip to the beach after class today. It sounded like a very good idea for me.

Unfortunately for me, the sun never burned through the late night and early morning low clouds along the coast.

After lunch, I ran some errands and worked on my classes. I helped one of students with an assignment that required a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. She had never worked with Excel nor had any training with Excel. I should point out that she could have used the chart function in Word to create the chart.

I read a little from one of the books I received for Father’s Day. The book is a history of the Mediterranean Sea and the surrounding nations. It covers the period from the rise of the great ancient civilizations, Egypt, Phoenicia, and Crete.

I decided to make an early night of it and get a great night’s sleep. I have a long day at school tomorrow.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home