Friday, October 03, 2008

My hair is still gray.

My hair is still gray and other observations
Yes, my hair is still gray and it is still on my head where it should be. I can't tell if it looks any better because of Molly the Stylist's purple rinse or not. After all, I see my hair several times every day so it is very difficult for me to notice any change unless the change was truly dramatic.

Still, I have to watch and keep alert when I see Molly the Stylist again; last time, she got me to allow her to try a little hair spray on my hair.

First hair spray and now a purple rinse, what would my old Gunnery Sergeant from Navy ROTC say now.


I was surprised that neither my friend Lisa or Molly noticed or commented about my moustache.


The phone company came out and fixed the phone jack box in the other room on Thursday. This means that I get to spend Saturday moving things back into the other room and cleaning up as well.


Office Depot sent me a reminder email about a technology sale that is going on now and that it ends on Saturday. I guess that I will drive on over there and take another look at the Lenovo Laptop that comes with Windows XP. Having a laptop with Windows XP would solve a lot of computer based troubles in my life.

Something to think about tonight while I watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars cartoon show and later Sanctuary on the Sci-Fi Channel.

University of Utah Football

Our Utes came through in the final seconds of the game last night against Oregon State. with time expired, Louie Sadoka kicked a game winning field goal and the Utes walked away with a 31 to 28 victory over Oregon State, the school that beat the former Number 1 ranked team in the country a week ago.

The victory puts the Utah record at 6 wins and no losses. The latest ranking puts the Utes at Number 15 in the nation. I think it is likely that the Utes will move up in the rankings on Sunday.

Utah will play Wyoming, Colorado State, New Mexico, and San Diego State, all teams without winning records, before playing BYU, ranked 8th in the country and 4 - 0 in Provo on November 22nd. It seems likely that both Utah and BYU will meet each other with no losses, setting what may result in a major post season bowl game invitation for the winner. The loser would likely get a good post season bowl invitation as well.

I and a bunch of my fraternity brothers will be at the San Diego State [American] football game in San Diego. It seems highly likely that we will be reasonably well behaved and not out of control like we were as students.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home