Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Spring

It’s Spring
I think that it is Spring. Last night, Monday, Disneyland was shooting off fireworks as I left class. This is a practice that has been going on for years; I can remember watching fireworks when I was a teenager.

It was a long, long time ago in a galaxy far away when I was a teenager.

I look at the fireworks display as being the start of Spring. The last fireworks display, usually in September, for me, marks the beginning of the Fall and Winter seasons.

Teaching
This is the second week of school and my classes are shaping up nicely. I now have ninety students enrolled in my four classes. This is the largest number of students having in class that I can recall.

I had one student join my Tuesday morning class. He has been in three of my other classes. He said he wanted to be in my class because he liked me as an instructor than the one who was teaching the same class in the evening.

That made me feel good and I think his comments had a positive effect on the other students.

Today was a slow day for me. Some days are just like that.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home