Thursday, February 24, 2005

Why doesn't glue stick in the bottle?

I have no idea why it doesn't stick in the bottle. It sticks when the glue bottle is old and mostly used up.

Oh well, that is why we have tape and staples and paper clips. Anything to hold some things together.

Today was a seemingly busy day for me. I don't recall the time moving quickly at work; mostly, I was busy with writing and editing a large document. I took some breaks every now and then to ease potential eye strain and wrist injuries from typing.

There was no rain in Los Angeles to speak of today. It was nice to see the sun for a change.

I am going to take a slight break from blogging so I can read the book The Girl Friend got me for St Valentines Day. It is 748 pages long so I may have to take lots of reading breaks if I am to finish it anytime soon.

Talk about reading performance anxiety. Fortunately, there are no tests associated with reading this book.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home