Friday, March 04, 2005

Crimes against humanity or really bad judgment

I think it was a crime against humanity.

I was driving home on the 405 this evening when I saw the crime. It was a Hummer SUV. Hummers are bad enough. This crime was compounded by the color scheme of the SUV, shocking hot pink. To make matters worse, it was lifted an extra two feet in the air so the axle was about even with my driver's side window.

Hideous is a very charitable word that doesn't even come close to describing how bad this SUV looked. Never in a million years would hideous very be adequate.

For those of you gentle readers that are non-locals, the 405 is an eight lane Interstate that masquerades as a parking lot most of the time.

Anyway.

The sight was very upsetting. Fortunately, my light lunch was fully digested at the time so there was no mess.

And so gentle readers, I hope you have a fun filled weekend.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home