Tuesday, July 26, 2005

economy blogs

Hello gentle readers.

Tonight, we have another economy blog posting. It is short and to the point, to save your valuable blog reading time.

Observations from the tenth floor.

Day 7 of the non-destruction of the building next door. The two forlorn palm trees are still a top the building with their green crowns standing sort of tall over the construction debris.

Down the road, the workers finished the new tar and paper roof on a smaller building. Frankly, from the distance, it looks just like it did before the roofers worked there.

My Younger Brother [and only brother] called to talk about the wedding this weekend. Everything seems to be coming together now. Well, from where I type it seems to be coming together. I am looking forward to the ceremony and I think the Princess and the Big Guy are as well.

I don’t think I’ll have to worry too much about planning the Princess’ wedding. She is the type of person who really enjoys being in complete control of all of the events. All I plan to do is send her some money for the wedding and a copy of Microsoft Project so she plan, organize, and control the process.

I figure she’ll tell me where and when to show up along with her brother and what we should be wearing. I can handle that much.

The bachelorette party might give me an element of concern since it would probably be a repeat of the many “Take No Prisoners Tours” when the Princess and the girl friends have traveled to Las Vegas and other places in a pack. The term prisoners refers to young men.

The Big Guy went to see HUSTLE AND FLOW today. He was not that impressed with the film compared to THE ISLAND. He said the music was nice but that was about it. He did enjoy seeing the film in an almost empty cinema. He liked not having anyone sit in front or behind him.

I can understand that.

Be well and stay happy. Remember the next blog posting will probably be next Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home