Monday, July 25, 2005

Nothing much to say

Nothing much to say today.

It was a slow day for me, gentle readers. I really do not have too much to say. I took and made some phone calls. I worked in the office and that was about it for me.

Today was Day 6 in the non-destruction of the building next door. I do not count weekends because the workers do not work, if they were working, on the weekends.

I heard an interesting comment on the radio during my drive home tonight. I think it makes a great deal of sense. I am convinced that it applies in California. I just don’t know about any other states though.

The theory is that California women become less attractive the further they are from the Pacific Ocean. Under this theory, a woman from the 310 area code [the coastal section of Los Angeles] would be more attractive than a woman from the 951 area code [Riverside County]. I will have to ask the Big Guy for his thoughts on this concept.

Speaking or writing of the Big Guy, he phoned me after he saw THE DEVILS REJECTS. He really liked the film. He found it very enjoyable and recommended it highly. You should know that the Big Guy really likes this genre of film and has a large DVD collection of these films.

The Big Guy ran out of ideas for Babe of the Week on his blog and was asking for some nominations. Since I am partial to Asian women, I suggested Lucy Liu and Devon Aoki. He said he would take my suggestions under advisement.

Programming Note: This will be a thin week for blog posting.

I am scheduled to be out of town on Wednesday and Thursday. Then, I leave town on Saturday and return mid-day on Monday when I go to my niece’s wedding in Seattle.

I will toss a post up tomorrow for sure. I may toss another one up on Thursday if I get home at a reasonable hour and I am not too tired. The Weekend Update will come out next Monday.

Perhaps, you can give yourself a rest for a few days.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home