Thursday, August 11, 2005

Today was a really crummy day

Today was a really crummy day.

My day started off badly at precisely 1:44 AM when one of my neighbors who managed to lock herself out called me from the building lobby and asked me to buzz her into the building. At this time of the day or night, I am anything but Mr. Warmth.

I politely declined because you need a phone on a cord to do this and all I have is cordless phones. Besides, how did I know who she was and did she live here or not. She could have been a criminal trying to break into the building for all I know.

Further, how was she going to get into her flat? Most people carry their building key along with their flat key. If you do not have the building key, then you most likely do not have the flat key.

That was that. But, to make matters worse, I could not get back to a sound sleep. I just flopped around until the alarm went off at 5:00 AM. That was no fun at all.

I spoke to the Princess and she was surprised that Tristan asked to be remembered to her. I think she said something like, “and well he should ask to be remembered to me.”

The Big Guy called me to tell me he received his personalized Dean’s List letter from his school. We talked about how important this is of he wants to go to graduate school after he finishes with his degree. I also told him how proud I was that he had done this in his first semester at the four year school.

I plan to see two films this weekend. One is THE ISLAND and the Big Guy says it is one of the best films of the year. The other film is 2046 and he has seen it twice now so that is always a good sign. We may hook up for lunch if we can get our schedules together.

I will spend the rest of the weekend resting, running errands, writing emails, reading, and some cooking.

That is what I plan to do gentle readers. I am going to go off to bed now as I am falling asleep. I will see you all next on the 14th.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home