Tuesday, August 09, 2005

work work work

Work, work, work was all that I did today gentle readers. I was busy with lots of little things today. I think the rest of the office was that way.

One of my big bosses left the company yesterday and that was a great shock to all of us. No one knew he was thinking about leaving. We are waiting to see who we will be reporting to now that he has left.

I know I will miss him. He was one of my biggest supporters in the company and was very pleased with my work. I am wondering where I will end up in the reshuffled organization and who I will be reporting too in the future.

The Big Guy called me this afternoon. He was bummed out because someone had made some poor comments about his views on the cinema in his blog. I personally agree with his blog comments on the DUKES OF HAZARD movie. I think it is largely unwatchable by any one with common sense and intelligence.

Today was Day 17 in the on-going saga of the non-deconstruction at the building next door.

Tomorrow, I get to sleep in because I am going to a breakfast presentation on predictive analytics. This is a very important area of study for me. The really nice part about the presentation is that it is only ten minutes from my house and it doesn’t start until 8:30 AM. This means I get an extra hour of sleep and that is so sweet.

I am going to call it a night and go do some recreational reading before bedtime.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home