Thursday, September 29, 2005

Free Lunch Thursday

Free Lunch Thursday
It was a great day to be at work. The building management company sponsored a free lunch of an In n Out cheeseburger, small bag of potato chips, and a medium drink. The company said it was an end of Summer celebration.

I think it was because the building renovation is taking forever to complete.

Anyway, free food is good food most of the time.

The Younger Brother
The Younger Brother called today. He wanted to know if my office was very far from a street in Beverly Hills. I leaned back in my chair and looked out the window and said I can probably see the street from where I am sitting.

He said he was going to be in Los Angeles and might be able to visit me after his mid-morning meeting is over.

That would be cool. I could show him our offices; they are completely unbanklike with movie posters on all of the walls. Then, we could go to lunch afterward.

Sharon
I spoke with Sharon today. We are going to the theater on Saturday and I wanted to tell her when I would be bye to pick her up. She was on her way to a meeting so we did not speak for very long. She is always on her way to a meeting.

We are going to swap photos on Saturday. I am going to give her the photos from the steak and lobster dinner.

Sharon is going to give me a new photo of her. She said she had two poses to pick from; one pose is sort of professional and the other pose is sort of sexy [her words]. I asked which was the better image. Sharon said the sexy pose so I said I would like a copy of that pose.

I wonder how sexy that pose is.

The Big Guy and the Production class
Things turned better after the photo trouble on Tuesday. His professor gave him a one day extension to complete the assignment. He picked up a new disposable camera and shot the required costumes.

I feel this, the Production Class travails, is going to be a recurring theme until the semester is over in December. I only have about two and a half months left to go in the semester.

The Big Guy formed a team to complete the next assignment which to film a scene. Hopefully, one of the other team members is good with the film camera. Then, he will avoid the stress of handling the camera.

We talked about new films coming out this weekend. The only one that he is interested in is A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE. He also suggested that I might like SERENITY. I said I was planning on seeing SERENITY. The other film struck me as being undated version of the 1950s classic HIGH NOON.

The weekend is coming together nicely. I will see Sharon again and that is always a high point for me.

Be well and stay happy and enjoy your weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home