Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday

Well, it is Monday for sure and certain. That is a crummy way to start out the week gentle readers.

On the plus side, I don’t have too much to write about tonight so I guess that is good.

Today was Day 50 at the building next door. As usual, nothing was happening today or on last Friday for that matter. One of these days, the construction will have to start up again.

We had a light and short rainfall this afternoon. I was so depressed at the thought of rain on my way home tonight. I do not mind driving in the rain; I can deal with the other clowns out on the roadways.

I was depressed about having my car washed and waxed on Saturday and then having it rained. I would have had a clean car for barely three days and then it would have been dirty again.

That was Monday for you. Some days are long with lots of things to talk about and others are short with nothing just like today.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home