Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Minimal Thoughts

Minimal Thoughts
The Princess called me after I had posted yesterday’s blog. We had a nice, long father – daughter Father’s Day conversation. She seems to settling into Seattle very well.

I drove the Prelude to class yesterday. It was a pleasure to drive the Prelude; it is about two feet lower than the Pathfinder and it is holds the road much better. I was able to take some elevated freeway connections at close to 70 miles an hour – 110 kilometers per hour.


The Prelude also felt much better on my back. I was able to sleep better last night because I get better support from the seat frame in the Prelude. Of course, driving a car in Southern California with a sun roof is close to epic.

I went to the market today. I saw some “Fried Ice Cream” for the first time.

What a disastrous idea.

What were they thinking?

I picked up a six pack of Kona Brewing Company Longboard Lager at the market. This is will be perfect for the weekend when I am largely over the cold sensitivity from the chemotherapy. My market only has some six packs in every few months so I picked it up when I saw the red carton on the shelf. I will be able to enjoy grading papers when I am out on the balcony.

Epic and excellent.

I’m going to give the new Korean soap opera a chance tonight and see if I like it. I saw the trailer last week and was unimpressed. If it turns out to a dud, I can pick up an extra thirty minutes of sleep time instead.

Perfectomundo.

My classes seem to be coming together nicely for the term. It looks like most of them are going to fun classes for both me and the students. This may lead to high instructor evaluations and a nice bonus payment for me at the end of the term.

Excellent.

All in all, it was a nice day for me.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home