Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Father’s Day
I lazed around for most of the day. It was Father’s Day and relaxing seemed like a very logical thing more me to do. I read the Sunday paper or rather I read parts that interest me. I don’t care about fashions and such as that.

Doug called to wish me a Happy Father’s Day this afternoon.

Visitors
We had a pick up in visitors this past week. That is always very nice to see. We had visitors from Japan [8], Canada [9], Mexico [11], France [6], Australia [4], Texas [9], United Kingdom [5], Italy, Netherlands [6], Argentina, Israel [2], Germany [8], Singapore [3], Austria [2], Belgium [2], Korea [4], Thailand, Ireland, Spain [3], Turkey [2], Sweden[3], Vietnam [2], Poland [3], Iran [2], United Arab Emirates, Peru, Colombia [3], Chile [2], Guatemala, Finland, Indonesia [2], Romania [3], Costa Rica, Bolivia, and Egypt.

I do appreciate all of you who took time to visit my blog.

Korean Soap Opera
The Korean soap opera, Likeable or Not, that I have been watching all year finally ended with Episode 175 on Friday. It was one of those really satisfying endings that wrapped every story line up nicely.

I saw the trailer for the new soap opera that starts on Monday. It didn’t excite me very much so I think I will be able to pass on the show. Maybe, I will sleep a little more instead.


That was my Father’s Day. I hope you had a great weekend.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home