Friday, July 25, 2008

Getting Ready for the Weekend

Getting Ready for the Weekend
I got ready for the weekend with two good classes on Thursday. We had some fun for a change with some of the discussions.

I won’t be going to the tattoo exposition this weekend. I am not a fan of funky body art. I just don’t see what purpose they serve. Besides, I will save on the gasoline that I won’t use driving the fifty miles to the venue.

The X-FILES – I WANT TO BELIEVE film opened yesterday. I plan to see the film over the weekend at my local multiplex. Unfortunately for me, the bargain shows are the earliest showings so I will have to get up early and get going.

Looking ahead, new episodes of EUREKA will start playing on next Tuesday. That will be nice.

It will be warm and sunny at the beach all weekend. What more can I ask for? I will have to grade papers so I will do that on Sunday afternoon, out on the balcony. I will make certain that I remain fully hydrated with some cold Heineken’s. If I finish the grading, I always have a book to read.

I need to call some of the family over the weekend; mostly the Princess and my Brother. It has been some time since I spoke with them.

Everything is looking up for me for the weekend.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home