Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yawning

Yawning
I seem to have suddenly become very tired this afternoon.

Granted, I did not a great night’s sleep last night. I think I only slept for six hours and that was the most I could have slept. My actual sleep time was probably closer to five hours. Obviously, I will be going to bed early tonight. Thankfully, I can sleep in tomorrow morning so I will be fine on Thursday.

I still don’t have my teaching schedule for the next quarter yet. I had spoken to my department chair yesterday evening about the schedules. He said that an email was supposed to be sent out today. So far, I haven’t seen it. There is always tomorrow and I have to be at school for my evening class.

The Disney Channel is shooting a made for television film in the park next to my building. The film is called ZEKE AND LUTHER and is about two teenage skateboarders. As I told Doug, I don’t think I will be watching this film when it is broadcast. He agreed with my assessment. We did get a minor laugh at how the park has been re-titled for the film. It is now known as “Ape Mountain Resort.”

“Ape Mountain Resort” is hardly a logical or fitting title since the park is maybe 200 feet above sea level and it is in the middle of the city. But, this is all about make believe so I guess the Disney Company call the park what it wants to call it for the filming.

I must be tired. I feel asleep or dozed during a Lakers basketball game tonight. I definitely need to go to bed.


Be well and stay happy and, in my present case, sleep well and dream better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home