Monday, March 21, 2005

Stupid is as stupid does

Hello gentle readers.

Today, I have a tale of rank stupidity for your gentle minds. It is all true because it happened before my very eyes and the strongest thing that I drank all day was decaf coffee.

I was first in line to make a left turn. The traffic light was red so I wasn't going anywhere fast or slow. Then, the light changed green and I started to move forward and make my turn.

I caught two cars entering the intersection, heading towards each other, against a red light out of the corners of my eyes. One started to make a U-turn and the second car clipped the rear end of the turning car. Both drivers were women and both were talking on their cellphones. I was the ideal witness because I saw everything.

For a brief moment, I thought about waiting until the Los Angeles Police Department black and white cruiser to show up and give the officer a witness statement. Then, I realized I might have to wait for a long time since there seemed to be no injuries. I would also have to deal with those crazy women.

I boogied around their mess and scooted on home. I had things to do and places to go before dinner.

My doctor called me to go over my last set of tests. My blood pressure medicine is working well. The cholesterol is on the high side and he put me on some medicine for that as well. He said that I have to take the medicine everyday until I want to die. My blood sugar is good so I don't have to worry about my diabetes in the near future and that is good.

Not the best bedside manner but highly effective.

And, I am not on a restricted diet so I can go to Morton's the Steakhouse with The Big Guy for Chuckay in May. Chuckay is a month long celebration of all things Chuck. That is really good for me.

I think this is enough for tonight. I am still a bit off from the weekend flight to Hotlanta [Atlanta] for The Princess' birthday celebration.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home