Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Today seemed slow

Hello gentle readers.

Today seemed slow to me for some reason.

I don't know why. I was busy and active all day, except for when I was on the slow moving non-freeway coming home tonight. I only had two phone calls all day long. But, then, I rarely have phone calls anyway.

One call was from a current co-worker and the other was from an old co-worker from a couple of jobs ago. The old co-worker thanked me for sending her a job posting but she pointed the job was working for the Wicked Witch of the West and would be a long killer drive everyday.

Then she asked me if I still cared for her. I said of course I do and she said why did you send me this crummy job. She did have a good point. My only reply was that I was thinking about her and that was the best available out of a really bad hand of job openings.

I had no visitors either at work today. The staff in the office doesn't count. I think I have only had three visitors in the last year. I must do an excellent job of hiding out from vendors.

I think I am feeling depressed because Michelle the stylist did not give me a hug tonight like she usually does. Oh well, the world will not end for that I hope. She seemed to be a thousand questions tonight, more so than usual. Most of the time, she lets me ramble and babble on while she cuts my hair.

On the flip side, I had no bills in the mailbox at home tonight. And,there were no more political ads or mailers to toss out either.

On those happy notes, I think I will drift off to bed and get a good night's sleep.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home