Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I know I missed yesterday's post and Recovery - Part 13

I know I missed yesterday’s post.
Yes, I didn’t put a post up yesterday. Life happens.

No, I am not going to find some way to make it up either. This is going to be a short posting. I will try to post some Woman of the Moment Encore images. That ought to be nice.

I had three chapters to prepare for my class this morning and that sucked up my free time. I don’t have any more classes like that for the rest of the term.

Sweet.

Recovery – Part 13
As you know from reading the blog, I had my second chemotherapy infusion [treatment] on Friday morning. The doctor increased the quantity of one of my medicines, Xeloda, from six pills a day to seven pills a day.

Not fun, definitely not fun at all.

I noticed myself getting tired on Sunday. I fell asleep during some of the Super Bowl pre-game show. I ended up taking a rest; it wasn’t a nap because I didn’t fall off to sleep. I just lay there, in bed with my eyes closed. I only stayed in bed for two hours and change. Then, I was fine.

I ended up taking a rest period yesterday and today.

Doug and I talked about my weakness this afternoon. We think it comes from the extra Xeloda pill. Obviously, the weakness is a priority topic when I see the oncologist again on the 15th.

Woman of the Moment Encore
Since this is my blog and because I had the 2007 Women of the Moment backup CD very handy, I decided to start the encore with Faline Song, my personal favorite Woman of the Moment. I have something like 65 Faline images but I don’t plan to put all of them up on the blog.

You can find more images and information about Faline at http://www.miss-faline.com.




A beautiful woman and a beautiful car always go well together.


This is a good way to close the blog for today.

Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home