Wednesday, February 06, 2008

More Faline Song

More Faline Song
I thought I would start out with some more images of my personal favorite Woman of the Moment, Faline Song. I will be the first to admit that I am partial to Asian American women. Doug would tell you as much if he were here.





Odds and Ends

I had my 750th blog posting on Sunday. When I first started out with the blog in 2005, I never really thought I would continue it this long or that I would have had over 10,000 visitors.

I was reading in the local newspaper that Germans drank some 22 billion pints of beer in 2007. That seemed logical until I read further and found out this was the lowest consumption since 1996 or something like that.

Something is wrong in the world when the Germans don’t drink beer.

I am so glad that the primary election for California is over. The election was Tuesday. I was getting an automated telephone call from some political group about every ten minutes on Monday night. I finally stopped answering the phone. My mailbox is now lighter; no more political mailers and advertisements until after Labor Day [first Monday in September].

The Princess emailed me her new address in Seattle. She and the Golfer plan to arrive in Seattle by the end of the month. If their marriage survives the drive across the country, in the middle of Winter, with two cats and two dogs, then it can survive anything, even a kitchen remodeling.


Be well and stay happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home